Wednesday, July 25, 2012

LETTER DAY


July 25, 2012

Hola familia!

Well, things are going amazing!!! I love the MTC! For the 4th of julio they had a little devotional thing for us and then we got to go outside and watch the fireworks going on at the stadium of fire!!! It was quite the party. 
I can't wait to get to Mexico! Everyday I find myself wanting to talk to the natives more and more! I love it when I get the chance to! This week we are having tres dias de solamente espanol!!! That means three days of only Spanish, the first was yesterday and the next is tomorrow and the last is Saturday! I love them because it is a great chance to speak Spanish with others. 

I have heard nothing of visa's yet but when we talked to Jacob Olsen, he said that during his seventh week I think or his eighth week, they took his district up to Salt Lake to get them. We might get to fly up to Boise or Washington or maybe even Vegas, it just depends on how busy the consulate is at Salt Lake.

So this week was a great week! I love the MTC but I am certainly getting really ready to be in Mexico! I am so excited that I can talk some Spanish now but I know that it is only by the power of the Holy Ghost that I have been able to learn any Spanish! Anyway, I will surely love when I get to fly down to Mexico! 

Anyways, this week I have had a lot of opportunities to follow the promptings of the spirit! An Elder this week has been having a tough time because some things! But last night I had the thought to share my testimony in espanol with him! It was super spiritual and I am soo glad that I followed the promptings of the spirit! I have seriously seen the Holy Ghost in my life a lot since I have arrived here! My companion and I are getting better at teaching and only teaching people not lessons! I love when the spirit is guiding the lesson the whole time instead of me just being an idiot trying to teach someone!

It is crazy that I have been in for this long! solamente tres semanas mas en el CCM!!!!!!!! entonces MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a great day! I love receiving letters from people and I love hearing from you guys, so write back!!!

Con amor, su hijo
Elder Dakotah C. Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment