Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Miracles Come To Help The Diligent

hola,

This week was really great for me! We have been trying to be diligent in all things we do as missionaries, this week it was in asking the question, if they will have someone invited the next visit! It was amazing cause no one at all gave us really anything, but then out of the blue, we got this guy that is golden and really wanting to be baptized! So it was amazing to me to see how the Lord brings miracles to help the diligent elders who are trying as hard as we can!

We will talk and decide this week about what to do for Mother's Day, mom. I think I will be able to Skype again, I just don't know what day.

Tell the Jackson's good luck and congrats on their move and I will miss them. Maybe you need to just get a job down in St. George or Kanab, poppi and then you can be closer to Lisa, mom. :D

Thank you for always trying so hard to get me what I need, mom! You are the best mom in the world!!!!!!!! Definitely the best mom of a missionary I have ever seen! I know that you will receive amazing blessings from your best momness! :D I love you!!!!!

It is weird to think that Alex is getting out of school in two weeks! Wow! So, tell everyone to write me! I would love to hear how everything is going for everyone.

I am sorry I don't have much time today to write! But, I love you all with all my soul!!!! Have a great week and do the things the Lord wants you to.

Love,
Elder Dakotah Hancock

Book of Mormon in a dialect here. It is Mayan.  
I fell and sliced my hand pretty good this week but it is okay now and it will be a cool scar. 



No comments:

Post a Comment