Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Waterfalls


We went to Las Cascadadas de micos en la Ciudad Valles, San Luis Potosi today. They were way cool!! I was going down the huge staircase they have there and I sprained my ankle, it hurts pretty bad, I am going to go light on it the rest of today and I know it will be okay. ha ha

Next week, I may be transferred because they told us they are going to put sisters in this area, so I am almost sure I will be leaving, so don't worry if I don't write til later. 

Well, because we went to the waterfalls today, we are spending less time at the ciber, but here is a picture to make up for the short email. I will try to do better next week if I don't get transferred or too far, anyway. 

Have a good week!! Go to the temple!! I love you all!!!!

I am still waiting to hear your stories of how you helped others!

Love, Elder Hancock

Las Cascadadas de micos en la Ciudad Valles, San Luis Potosi

No comments:

Post a Comment