Sunday, March 16, 2014

Just staying busy

Hola! 

This week was good. I am probably the most tired I have been in my life! Like always, in the street in the lessons, ha it is ridiculous but that's good, just lots to do and keep us busy. 

We were in Zone Leader training meeting and pres talked about straight conversion like the whole time.  A lot of the things are the way I have been my whole mission so it was humbling and I was super happy that we were learning what the Lord wants us to do. My comp is a powerhouse! We are working out the teaching together little by little. I am loving the area and have lots of friends in the mission here, it's crazy. My MTC companion, is in my zone. He is a District Leader and we serve in the same ward! He is thinking of going to Snow College when we get home, so I told him he could stay at our house. ha ha I hope that is okay. 

Wow! Grandma and Uncle Boyd are in my prayers. Please make sure they know that. Uncle Boyd is like Grandpa Chick, nothing will kill him off until he is fine and ready to go! He is an AMAZING man! 

Oh, next week if I don't write on Monday, it is because we changed our p-day to Tuesday to go to the temple. It might happen or it might not. We are still working on it. 

Well, I need to go but I will write next week! I am really sorry my letters are short. I have a lot to do. I love you all! Do all the good things! Go to the temple! Have a great week! And papi, stop telling me how many days I have left!

Love, Elder Hancock

I love you most I WIN!!! You know I always win mother, and thus we shall continue this for all time. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment