Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Transfers and Blessings

Hola!

Guess where I am right now!!!! I am in Ciudad Victoria!! It is the city highest up in the mission. Papi guessed this is where I would go like three weeks ago. I have felt my whole mission that I would come here also. Maybe I need to meet someone and help share the gospel with them. I already love it here. I feel like I am in Utah. It is really like it here. It looks like home here. It isn't too humid here, a little more chilled out and dry, but still, it is Mexico, so it is automatically more humid than Utah. It was about a 4 1/2 hour ride to get here.

My new companion is Elder Puello. He is from the Dominican Republic and is a hard worker! He is awesome!!! He is Elder Parry's kid.

This week was one of the most spiritual weeks of my mission. One great thing I had this week was that a family from my first area; they went to the temple this week and it was a spiritual high for me!  President was happy to tell me that I could go and say hi to them. I could see the hand of the Lord in my life completely! They are a great family! They get happy so easy and I love that about them! When I saw the hno, we just hugged for like two minutes and we remembered that I had made a promise to go to see them at the temple if they went, I made this promise when we were in my first area! I was happy to see that even if I had forgotten the promise I made over a year ago, that the Lord remembered and was able to help this family and I to feel the spirit! AND to finish it all off in Tancol, an hno I had been working with for the whole almost eight months, got his recommend signed and he is going to the temple again with his wife, they are both returned missionaries. Soooo, I have seen the hand of the Lord in my life and in the lives of others, super this week! I feel good about the time I spent there and I see many fruits of the labor there. I am blessed. It was so hard to say goodbye to everyone, we all cried. I will miss Tancol and the wonderful people there.

I am going now, I am out of time. I love you all!!!! Have a great week and do the right things.

Love, Elder Hancock


Me and the family Crespo Cruz


No comments:

Post a Comment