Monday, August 12, 2013

Thanks Be to God

Hola,

I don't know what I have done to deserve this. I have an amazing comp; he wants to work and be good. He's becoming one of my best friends. The Ward is amazing! And the Bishop is great! I am really going to ask President what I did to get here.

Just like Alex said, I feel like I am serving in the home, it is weird! I am doing everything I can to love the people and to help them feel loved! I have been praying and I know that God will help me to help the people. That makes me happy. I have just wanted to be on my knees constantly for thanks to Heavenly Father.

In hard times, I've had the thought always come to me, from Joseph Smith teachings, he always said, sometimes the Lord has to bring us down low before he can bring us higher. I just feel like he was always watching me to see if I would just stick in there to keep representing the right. 

Sooo yesterday, it rained like crazy and I am going to send a pic that is of me in the water. This was in the street and it was up to my knees!! I love it in Victoria! Talk to you next week!

Love you all! Keep doing great things!

Love, Elder Hancock


No comments:

Post a Comment