Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Serve The Lord Where He Wants You To Serve

Hola,

We had changes today. I am… STILL HERE in the area and I am staying as the District Leader. I am overwhelmed with the call to be the leader and it is still a shock right now. I have been stressing a little bit but I do know that Heavenly Father will help me do it. I also know that the basis of the mission is not to be the leader, but more importantly, to serve the Lord however He wants you to serve. So, if he wants me to serve in this way, then I will work my hardest to do it the best I can.  Please keep my name in the temple and in your prayers, that I can do this and do it the right way.

I am sad to hear that Elder Parry didn't get to meet up with you and papi, but I am glad that he did get to see papi play Brigham Young. Someday, you will get to meet him. He is a good man and I consider him one of my best friends. He has taught me a lot.

Well, I don't have a lot of time to write today. I am super busy. But, mom, I love you and I thank you for all you are doing.
I love you all and know that you are all doing the right! I am trying with all that I have to serve the Lord as He wants me to. Have a great week and papi start the tour de france!

Love, Elder Hancock

P.S. Sorry it's so short today, hopefully next week I can write more. I just had a lot to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment