Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Congrats To The Sister And To The Mother

hola familia,

Well, I have just been seeing the rock on Alex's hand! Sister, you are now embarking on a great adventure, please I urge you with all that I have, make it a priority to be humble and love the Lord more than your husband!!! And let him love the Lord more than you. That will assure that you and your children and family will stay worthy and strong in the church all your lives!!! And lastly, GO TO THE TEMPLE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!!! You are great and congrats!

Brant and Kristy, your baby is cute. Congrats on the baby blessing! It sounds like it was a great day! :D

I was so happy to get the pictures of Katy! I almost cried from joy, seeing that Katy went thru the temple and got married there. I am so happy for her. Please tell her congrats and that I am so happy for her!

Mom, congrats on the new calling. That is great news! Even though I know you know this, I just wanted to remind you how important all callings are. A secretary is very important because the president and her counselors jobs would not be possible without a secretary to help that happen. It's like the story when Heavenly Father says to one of his kids, asking if they want to serve and of course, they scream yes! Then he assigns them to a place to serve, they immediately say, well, hey now, I don't want to serve there, no one will see me or even know that I am alive… I want to do something great. Then the Lord says, all loving and knowing all, but, I will know what you are doing, I will see everything you do, I will even bless you and help you with what you are doing. Who else needs to know about the calling you have, how it is helping my kingdom. So, I want you to know that your calling is an opportunity to serve, as I know you already know. You have told me time and time again that wherever you are serving, that is immediately the best calling ever! I know you will make everyone in the ward want to be the secretary! You are amazing and I love you more than you know and this is great news to hear!

I am laboring diligently and apparently I need to still be here because I am now going on seven months in the area. All I know is that I am feeling so much growth and I start to cry at the slightest feeling of the spirit now and I am seeing the miracles of the gospel in my life. This is where the gospel really gets fun! It's been good for me, helping elders when they are struggling and having a hard time with something. Sometimes, I forget to be asking the questions that the zone leaders want us to and I just go with what the spirit wants us to, but then I look back on the questions, and they are something that the spirit naturally told me to say, so I am super happy with the spirit!  I LOVE the work!

My pres is staying the same on all the attire and such, he is going to interview all of us on worthiness next change to see if we are worthy to have iPads and such like the First Presidency said we would have. I think it would take the place of the movie players we have now. I will be the strict one with it. The phone remains in my pocket!

Oh so, I just saw something that will make you mad, I forgot the cord to the camera!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO ha ha I am super sorry! I know I promised pictures this week. Next week I will, cause tonight I will put the cord in the holder so it is there already for next week.

I have to go now, I love you all and keep doing the great things! I have been praying for you, to have work papi, and fasting for it too. So, I hope you get all you need! You are great! Magnify your callings to the fullest! GO TO THE TEMPLE EVERY WEEK!!!!! It is necessary! I am trying to do all that is right, all the time. Have a great week! Do all the right!

I LOVE YOU ALL!
Elder Hancock

P.S. Momma Bear, you have only ten months of wait time ha ha I know you are counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment