Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Transfer Time

I have very little time to write but I am in Ciudad Valles! It is in San Louis Potosi. My companion is from California, Anaheim. His name is Elder Castillo. I think we are going to be great friends! He has like six or seven months in the mission.

This place gets up to 120's really easy and really fast here real quick! I am in the ward lomas de vergel if you want to search it out papi. It has always been my dream to go to Valles, after Victoria and well, now it is done! ha ha

I got my first card that says I am going home today, it just says that I have served good and that I am a good missionary! So, I am pretty happy with that. ha ha I will be coming home the 26th of May. 

I didn't have time to read your letters so I will print them out and read them later. I am really pushing for time. I am really proud and happy to have such great parents!!! Keep up the amazing work!!! Tell all that I love them!!!! I will write more next week. 

I love you and do great things!!! Stay strong and search for service opportunities!! 

Love Elder Hancock

No comments:

Post a Comment