Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Birthday Wishes In My Email... Thanks!




hola!

WOW! Thank you everyone for all the WONDERFUL birthday wishes! I loved all the like million messages in my email! :D

I am doing great!!! I still can't believe that I have twenty years now hah that is a super surprise! Thanks for the birthday money mom and poppi and grandma and grandpa, ha ha you should have seen the smile on my face! :D I haven't used it yet but I am thinking on covers for the scripts and maybe new pants, shoes or backpack.

Some people had cake for me and President and Hermana Jordan called and they sang happy birthday to me!

For Mother's Day, I am not exactly sure what time I will Skype but it has to be before 4:00pm my time so I am thinking between 12:00 to 4:00pm my time, but maybe just be ready for whenever that day!!!

The temple was great today, but for that, I don't have much time so I will talk to you Sunday and write more on Monday. 

I love you! Keep doing the great things! Let all know that I love them and I LOVED their birthday emails!

Love,
Elder Hancock

Here are a few pictures. I will talk to you Sunday!




Notice what's in the street by him.

Birthday Cake

With his companion

Zone at Temple today





No comments:

Post a Comment