Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mission Call

On February 1, 2012 Kotah received his Mission Call. 
It was about 7:30 a.m. when we were awakened by a phone call from the Post Office in Manti, informing us that they had Kotah's Call over there and we could come and get it, or they would bring it over to the Ephraim Post Office and leave it at the desk for us at about 9:30 a.m. 
Well, of course, Kotah said to run over and get it. So, Kelly and I quickly got dressed and made the bed and ran out the door to Manti to pick up his call. As, I was making the bed, it popped into my head that he was going to go to Mexico but you know; Kent was there, and Colton Crook is there, so I didn't know if I was just thinking that because they were both there. But, on the way back to the house, I teasingly held it up to my head and said, Charlotte, N. Carolina, Paris, Italy or Mexico. The three of us were shooting out guesses, while we took pics and got the grandparents and Alex on the line so they they could listen as he read his Call. So, he opened up his call and he'd been called to serve in...
DRUMROLL... The Mexico Tampico Mission. 
He said he didn't think he wanted to go to Mexico because he already had two cousins there BUT, as soon as he read his call, he immediately fell in love with it and KNEW that it was where he was supposed to go. 






No comments:

Post a Comment